COMMUNITY ACCESS & VISITOR POLICY
Safely Welcoming Visitors … and Hugs!
We have all been longing for the day when our residents can reunite with friends and families in person … when they can receive a proper hug instead of a virtual one. And we are so happy to say that day is finally here!
Our residents and staff have received the full series of COVID-19 vaccines which, according to CDC guidelines, means we can safely start to open our doors.
To keep residents, staff and visitors safe, below outlines visitation guidelines that will be followed. Please note that all Charter communities will follow state-specific interpretive guidelines regarding Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) recommendations. Please contact your local community for more specific visitation guidelines.
- In-person visits are welcome.
- Testing not required prior to a community visit.
- If resident is fully vaccinated, close contact with resident will be allowed with proper mask usage.
- In-room visits are allowed.
- Each community will follow the CDC and CMS guidance to open for visitation.
Contact Your Local Community.
We encourage you to contact your local Charter Senior Living community for updates on how we are responding to COVID-19, including any changes to our operations and visitor restrictions.