Visit Us Today
OUR MISSION AND VALUES
Here’s what sets Charter Senior Living apart.
Our mission is to provide an environment that promotes and supports independence, purpose
- To always place our residents’ well-being, comfort
andsafety first in all decisions made.
- To treat each of our residents and employees as “family,” and with respect, honesty and compassion.
- To provide a working environment for our employees that promotes teamwork and career development.
- To measure our success and resident satisfaction through our high occupancy levels.
- To maintain our senior living communities to the highest standards in a proactive manner.
- To manage our expenses as efficiently as possible in order to continue offering the most affordable rental rates.
THE CHARTER SENIOR LIVING DIFFERENCE
At Charter Senior Living, our mission statement and core values unite us in our purpose. We have positioned our company as a caring and compassionate leader
HERE ARE JUST A FEW EXAMPLES OF THE CHARTER SENIOR LIVING DIFFERENCE:
We understand the importance of meaning, community
We understand and appreciate the importance of quality and delicious meals, how we eat with our eyes and the importance of nutrition. Our communities serve meals restaurant-style, with a few Charter communities also offering buffets. Our menus feature quality meats, starches, seasonal fruits and vegetables,
MAINTAINING QUALITY COMMUNITIES
Charter Senior Living works every day to improve the quality, appearance
PERSONAL TOUCH PHILOSOPHY
Our programs and services have been tailored to meet the individual needs and interests of our residents and their loved ones. This is most prominently demonstrated in our Memory Care communities and delivered through our Personal Touch philosophy of care. Such a program can only be appreciated by viewing the interaction between our professional caregivers and those residents affected by Alzheimer’s disease, dementia