RESIDENT AND STAFF SAFETY. OUR PRIORITY
COVID-19 UPDATES & INFORMATION
COMMUNITY ACCESS & VISITOR POLICY
NEW RESIDENT MOVE-IN PROTOCOLS
STAFF & EMPLOYMENT
CONFIDENTIAL FEEDBACK PROCESS
VACCINE PLANS AND CLINICS
We understand how challenging this year has been for everyone – from residents and staff to family members and friends outside our communities. We are pleased to partner with Walgreens to vaccinate our residents and staff.
We encourage you to watch the video above to learn more about our vaccination clinics that outlines the processes we’re following to ensure safe and speedy vaccinations.
Vaccine Fast Facts (source: Center for Disease Control (CDC):
- Getting a COVID-19 vaccine will likely help keep you from getting seriously ill even if you do get COVID-19.
- Getting vaccinated can help prevent getting sick with COVID-19
- COVID-19 vaccines will not give you COVID-19 or cause you to test positive on COVID-19 viral tests
- People who have gotten sick with COVID-19 may still benefit from getting vaccinated
- Getting vaccinated may also protect people around you, particularly people at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
- Due to the severe health risks associated with COVID-19 and the fact that re-infection is possible, people may be advised to get a COVID-19 vaccine even if they have already had it.
- This vaccine goes through the same testing and certification process as all vaccines. It was expedited due to the immediate need/ pandemic.
- There is no live virus in the vaccination, so it cannot give you COVID-19.
- The COVID-19 vaccination is the safest way to help build protection against the virus and the best way to end the pandemic.
For more frequently asked questions about the vaccine, please visit the CDC’s website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html
CONTACT US TODAY!
2863 W. 95th Street
Naperville, IL 60564