We want to help you SPRING FORWARD with ease by using this handy home checklist.
DON’T FORGET – March 10
Before you go to bed on Saturday night, set your clocks FORWARD one hour.
- Reverse your ceiling fan direction to blow down in the winter and up in the summer.
- Replace batteries in flashlights and remote controls.
- Check and replace batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Check your medicine cabinet and throw away expired prescriptions or over-the-counter medicines.
- Test your car’s turn signals and headlights. And check the inflation and treads on your tires.
- Check and change your in-refrigerator water filtration system.
- Clean oven and stove.
- Clean up clutter and do that “spring cleaning” that was put off in Winter.